Slideshow

Friday, May 28, 2010

Medical school quizzes

My learning style requires that I test myself frequently before I take exams. I have just finished my first year of medschool and about half way through I realised that I needed quizzes to help solidify the material that I learned. I started making my own quizzes. The process of making the quizzes helped me remember so much more material, i was actually quite amazed! Even if I did not get the chance to retake all the quizzes that I made before the exam, the most valuable lesson that I learned was that making the quizzes was a very effective learning style for me.

I am currently on my summer break, so I am not making any quizzes now. I intend to continue doing the same thing when school reopens in August.

I Hope you find these quizzes useful if you are not able to make some for yourself. If you can find the time, I highly recommend making quizzes as an alternate way of learning. I realize that it is not for everybody, but it may be worth a try.

The one thing to keep in mind though, is that you pretty much become paperless. I don't write notes, my quizzes are my notes.

Good luck in your studies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment